Cosmetic Dentistry in Rowlett, TX
Feel Free to Smile Again With Cosmetic Dentistry in Rowlett
Do you feel insecure about your smile? Do you feel like it’s getting in the way of your career ambitions or personal life? You’ve come to the right place. When it comes to transforming smiles using the most cutting-edge technology and best practices, Dr. Wilstead of Smile Again Dental is absolutely unmatched. Followed by millions for his viral teeth transformation videos, he is loved and trusted by his many patients, who leave his office with the knowledge that they are in good hands.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry?
While general or family dentistry is dedicated to the prevention of defects and maintenance of teeth, cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aftermath of negligence. This may include misshapen teeth, misalignment, gaps or protruding teeth. With Smile Again Dental, you can rest assured that all hope is not lost. We can get your teeth back to mint condition.
Cosmetic Dentistry Methods
Leave it to our experienced professionals to choose the best plan of action for your teeth. There are several potential options depending on the nature and severity of your cosmetic dentistry issue. Here are a few:
- Invisalign: Cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics have come a long way since braces were the only option. Now, Invisalign allows you to gradually correct your teeth alignment with much more convenience and unbeatable discretion.
- Whitening: Teeth whitening is one of our more popular options. It quickly becomes clear why when considering all of the possibilities that it opens up for your smile. Discoloration is one of the most common and immediately noticeable flaws in a smile. We can boost your teeth’s brightness up multiple shades in just one visit.
- Porcelain crowns: Our super-thin, porcelain veneers are a great option for restoring badly damaged teeth to a natural, appealing and fully-functional state.
- Veneers: Like crowns, veneers are made of porcelain, a material that naturally mimics the look and texture of real teeth. This is another great option for a simple improvement to the look of your smile.
- Cosmetic bonding: Cosmetic bonding can often be done in less than an hour and consists of applying a fortifying resin that mimics the appearance of natural teeth. This resin simultaneously repairs, protects and closes large spaces between teeth to give your smile a more natural, inviting look.
Request Your Appointment Today!
At Smile Again Dental, we make it convenient to plan your next visit. Click the link to request an appointment time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you!